Join the Ruletool Academy clinic 2018!
The Ruletool Academy clinic intends to give all seasoned football officials in Europe (and beyond) a valuable and fun learning experience. Over the weekend, we’ll cover rules, philosophy, mechanics and everything else that makes for a good official. We’re even trying to integrate an onfield (scrimmage) training session. This will be a ‘neutral’ clinic but supporting IFAF rules and IAFOA mechanics. The clinic is open to countries using NCAA rules as well.
The intended audience are American football officials with 5+ years of solid officiating experience. Proficiency in English is required, especially for the onfield training part.
- to be announced
Friday 25 May 2018 – Sunday 27 May 2018
Almere, the Netherlands (20 minutes east of Amsterdam)
(to be announced)
The agenda is subject to change, but here’s what we have in mind:
- On Friday evening, an optional session will be organised.
- Dinner starts around 18:00.
- The clinic session is currently planned 19:00-22:00
- The clinic includes breakfast (if you stay at the hotel), lunch, dinner and some drinks.
- Saturday morning: breakfast and start of the clinic at 9:00.
- Afternoon, we’re planning onfield training sessions. In parallel we’ll have presentations.
- At night: dinner and onfield training sessions, combined with social event
- The clinic includes breakfast (if you stay at the hotel), lunch and some drinks
- Sunday morning: breakfast and start of the clinic at 9:00.
- End of clinic planned around 12:00. Followed by a lunch.
- Optional afternoon: work a AFBN competition game and put your gained knowledge to work. Or visit Amsterdam (leisure time).
- Almere (27 minutes by train from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport – direct connection)
- Flevo Phantoms, Almere
Fee, payment, other info and FAQ
The standard clinic fee for Saturday and Sunday will be around EUR 275-285. The fee is planned to include:
- Hotel (two person room). Limited single rooms will be available for a surcharge. Limited three person rooms will be available with a discount per person.
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- Saturday night dinner, social event and some drinks.
- All clinic content
- Train ticket from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Almere, or your parking ticket at the hotel
- Travel from the Almere train station to the hotel
- Travel between the hotel and clinic venue.
- The optional Friday night clinic event will cost extra.
Registrations and payment
- Registration is planned to open in January. Stay tuned!
Stay updated and let us know your preferences
Please keep me informed! (No clinic registration yet)